Porto's Awaziem Fails To Show Off His Skills To Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, LeicesterPublished: November 29, 2018
Chidozie Awaziem has seen his first-team opportunities limited at Porto in the 2018-2019 campaign.
The Nigeria national-teamer has made only one appearance for Porto since returning from a loan spell in France with Nantes, which came against Varzim in the League Cup at the end of October.
The lack of games for The Dragons was the reason behind his omission from the international matches against South Africa and Uganda this month.
Awaziem was left out of Porto's match day squad for their Champions League meeting with Schalke 04 on Wednesday night and could not show off his skills to a plethora of scouts who were present at Estádio Do Dragão.
According to Portuguese sports daily Record, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Everton, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth scouts witnessed the match.
Borussia Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen, Juventus, Atalanta, Monaco and Lyon also had spies at the stadium.
With the Africa Cup of Nations set to take place at the end of this season, Awaziem must seek greener pastures elsewhere in the January transfer window or wave goodbye to his chances of making the roster for the tournament in Cameroon.
Photo Credit : fcporto.pt
Football News 24/7
- Manchester United, PSG Watch Nigeria Starlet Osimhen Score Ninth Goal Of The Season
- Official: Nigerian Wonderkid Signs New Contract With Scottish Giants Rangers
- Rangers Striker Umar Sadiq Next Club In January Is Revealed
- Watford, Cardiff City Interested In David Alaba's Cousin Who Once Represented Chelsea
- Chelsea To Promote Nigerian Defender To First Team Amid Uncertainty Over Future Of Victor Moses
- Arsenal Prodigy In Line To Become Youngest Nigerian In History To Debut In Premier League Vs Southampton
- Official : Ex-Nigeria U17 Invitee Returns To Liverpool With Immediate Effect
- In-form Quartet Abraham, Okenabirhie, Maja, Akinde, On Target For Aston Villa, Shrewsbury, Sunderland, Lincoln City
- AFCON Hosting Battle: How Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon Came To CAF's Rescue
- EPL Wrap: Success, Iheanacho, Lookman, Okaka Subbed In; Ndidi Stars; Billing Close To Scoring; Eyoma In 18; Ibe Starts
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football