Take Your Soccer Fitness To The Next LevelPublished: December 01, 2020
What makes a good soccer player? Do you have to train all day and every day to stay in shape for the sport? Do you need to read all the articles in allnigeriasoccer.com?
The short answer is NO. Training on the field is not all you can do to make sure you’ll stay on top form.
Allow us to help you with some tips, tricks, and strategies you can incorporate into your lifestyle to amp your soccer fitness:
Feed your body the right way.
Proper nutrition is necessary for everyone, especially for athletes. Soccer is a rigorous sport, so the energy needs of players are relatively higher.
You must aim for a balanced and varied diet-- 60-65% carbohydrates, 20-25% fat, and 10-15% protein.
Not only that, but you must also ensure the quality of the food you eat. Recommended dietary choices include fresh fruit and whole grains, unsaturated fats, and lean meats, fish, and poultry.
Prioritize workouts for speed, strength, power, and endurance.
Hitting the gym is not enough for you to improve your performance. You have to work out smart as well.
For any soccer player, workouts that focus on your core and legs can significantly improve your strength. Once you focus on those, speed and power will essentially follow.
Exercises like front and side pillars, single-leg hurdle hops, and three-way lunges can up your power, speed, and agility.
Soccer demands you to be very active, and you always need to keep up with your fellow players on the field. Because of this, you have to concentrate on improving your stamina as well.
Perform intermittent cardio workouts with mixed footwork or run for at least two miles every day. Either way, your sprints on the field are bound to improve.
Allow yourself to recover.
Of course, you must also get some much-needed rest. Any adult is recommended to have seven to nine hours of sleep every night.
Adequate sleep gives your body the necessary recovery and prevents many illnesses like heart disease and weight gain.
You can also include active recovery exercises to your routine, like yoga and Pilates. Never forget to cool down after a training session.
Boost your natural hormones.
It’s undeniable that aging can slow us down. Good thing you can give yourself a boost with boosters like Six Star Testosterone Booster.
A necessary disclaimer: it is NOT illegal. Boosters like Six Star works as a natural hormone booster to counter the effects of aging.
We get it, not all supplements are necessary or effective. Here's where you can find a full analysis of Six Star to learn more.
Remember that boosters like this aren’t the solution to all your problems. They are only here to support the diet and exercise you currently have.
That being said, if you want to do more research on supplements yourself, you can click here to learn more.
Improve your fitness all-around.
As mentioned, improving your soccer performance isn’t just one or two-pronged. You should be ready to improve your lifestyle with the necessary sleep and nutrition.
Be smart on your work-outs and give yourself a boost when needed. With the right regimen, you can be the best soccer player you can be.
Football News 24/7
- Burkina Faso 0 Nigeria 1 : Papo Finishes Off Brilliant Team Goal As Eaglets Qualify For U17 AFCON
- Nigerian Left-Back Poised To Leave Manchester City After Nine Years
- Arsenal Willing To Let Balogun Leave In January; Striker Wants To Play In Europe's Top 5 Leagues
- 'At Chelsea It Was Really Good' - Fulham's Aina Has Fond Memories Of His Time At Stamford Bridge
- England Move To Beat Nigeria To Promising Arsenal Goalkeeper Brian Okonkwo
- Iwobi Makes EPL Team Of The Week Alongside Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham Hotspur Stars
- Manchester United Striker Ighalo Evaluating Offers From Italian Serie A Clubs
- 'Arsenal Have Loads Of Quality' - Ex-Gunners Trainee Eze Pleased Crystal Palace Took A Point
- Cologne Sporting Director Pours Cold Water On Reports Linking Ehizibue With Fiorentina
- Transfer Market Guru Reveals RB Leipzig Have Made No Bid To Sign Arsenal Striker Balogun
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football